Kimbolton Kart Circuit, also known as Hunts Kart Racing Club, is located near Huntingdon in Cambridgeshire. The circuit was founded in 1959 by a group of karting enthusiasts on the ground that was used by the 379th USAF Bomber Squadron during the second world war. Over the years Kimbolton grew into East Anglia’s largest kart circuit and was considered one of the UK’s best circuits. In 1990 the circuit underwent an extension and has remained in the same configuration since. With the addition of a dual dummy grid, control tower and a complete resurface, the circuit has attracted Super 1, TKM masters, Formula Kart Stars and British Open Championship events.